Re: KDE 4.3 RC

El Miércoles 01 Julio 2009 18:16:07 Ramon Antonio Parada escribió:
> Maybe the mixture of communication with
> packagers and Debian-KDE community is a problem here and should be
> moved into a forum or similar.

Many people just don't know how to elaborate a detailed bug report, and therefore report upstream bugs where they don't belong. I have sometimes addressed people to ask in forum.kde.org, where I think more experienced people can try to reproduce a bug reported superficially detailed and make a serious bug report for bugs.kde.org; ergo the forum already exists, the problem may be that people simply get lost with so many different lists/forums and just ask the more obvious for them.
Perhaps we all should address those questions who clearly refer to upstream bugs to forum.kde.org instead answering them. Just an idea I know will never materialize, hehe.

Saludos.