Re: multiple KDE3.5.10 sessions and XDMCP

On Monday 04 May 2009, Arthur Marsh wrote:
> I'd like to have 2 KDE sessions possible on each box, one on vt7 and
> one on vt8, and to be able to access one machine from the other using
> XDMCP (or anything else that does not have significant overhead on a
> slow pc).

 Hi Arthur,

 Did you resolve this one?  I seem to recall some magic in
 some /etc/ config files, but nothing too spectacular was
 required.  My K | Switch User breaks, but if I do K | Lock Screen,
 I can then login as another user, which starts the second
 session just fine.

 Does this approach work for you?

 J.