Re: Is there a KDE equivalent of xconsole?

On Saturday 28 April 2007 00:44, Nick Boyce wrote:
> Actually, by coincidence I was playing with Etch kdm earlier today and
> noticed in one of the READMEs in /usr/share/doc/kdm that there's a
> command-line switch that makes kdm offer some kind of xconsole window
> - this feature having been added by request of SuSE if I remember
> rightly.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but that is only displayed while logging in and
still uses xconsole.

It seems this is just an app that nobody has bothered to write yet. It
would be nice to have though, especially if it would have some filtering
options so you could suppress certain messages.