Re: KDE 3.5 Release Candidate 1 packages available on alioth

A Dimecres 30 Novembre 2005 14:03, Adeodato Simó va escriure:
> * Marcin Juszkiewicz [Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:51:38 +0100]:
> > Sometimes I do not like Debian 'unstable' but I use it for few years and
> > used to all those transitions which make things better (but worse during
> > them).
>
>   It's been certainly very unfortunate (and nobody could've expected it)
>   that there's been a need for a second C++-related transition. :( KDE
>   3.5 would be on its way to unstable right now...
>
>   "Share the pain",

Well, I don't know how to translate it to english, but there are two sayings
that come to my mind in spanish:
1) Mal de muchos consuelo de tontos
2) sarna con gusto no pica

well, if we have to suffer for Debian, well, we will suffer!!!

Leo

--
Linux User 152692
Catalonia