Re: KDE 3.5 Release Candidate 1 packages available on alioth

Dnia środa 30 listopada 2005 14:03, Adeodato Simó napisał:

>   It's been certainly very unfortunate (and nobody could've expected it)
>   that there's been a need for a second C++-related transition. :( KDE
>   3.5 would be on its way to unstable right now...

I think that it is on its way anyway - as long as you don't need kdepim and
all KDE related stuff (kdiff3 for example) but only KDE then you can
install KDE 3.5 final from alioth and report a bugs if find any.

Here I use KDE 3.5-rc1 packages with kdepim 3.4.2, kde related stuff from
'unstable before second c++ transition' and it works. Of course I have to
run KMail, KNode etc separately because KMail embedded into Kontact crash
on mail sending but it is already reported in bugtracker [1].

1. http://bugs.debian.org/340893

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
Sharp Zaurus C-760 (OZ 3.5.x)

         AMAZING BUT TRUE...
         	There is so much sand in Northern Africa that if it were
         	spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert.