Re: KDE 3.5 Release Candidate 1 packages available on alioth

Dnia środa 30 listopada 2005 13:22, Nate Bargmann napisał:
> With the announcement that KDE released 3.5 yesterday, does this mean
> that the packaging work of 3.5RC1 will cease immediately and attention
> will turn to 3.5?  If so, is there a chance that 3.5 will make it into
> Unstable by Christmas?  :-)

http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.5.0/ contain 3.5 packages but to get
it in unstable we have to wait until g++ transition will end, then all KDE
related software will need to be rebuilt again 3.4.3 from unstable and go
into testing, then we probably get 3.5 in unstable if no newer transition
will occure.

Sometimes I do not like Debian 'unstable' but I use it for few years and
used to all those transitions which make things better (but worse during
them).

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
Sharp Zaurus C-760 (OZ 3.5.x)

    There are three types of people:
    Those who don't know what happened, those who wonder what happened,
    and people like us, that MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.