Re: theme and font problem

hi!
I think that if you use kde and want gtk to look the same, you need to install
the gtk and gtk2 themes gtk-qt (gnome uses gtk kde uses qt), so mozilla (gtk)
firebird (gtk) will look the same. i've got ubuntu installed, and in my
control center i have a gtk choosing menu in look&feel, but if you don't, you
can install gtk-theme-switch, and run it, and change the theme to gtk-qt.
change both gtk and gtk2 (gtk-theme-switch2 - i think)
regs
john