Disable counting of files in KIO_FTP?

Hi,

if I copy, move or remove serveral files over FTP the KIO_FTP plugin counts
these files before doing the operation. Sometimes (if there are a lot of smal
files) counting these files takes much more time than the copy, move or
remove operation. If I make an operation on a whole directory the operation
is started at once without counting. Is there a way to disable counting these
files?

Cu  Hauke

--

Stoppt Softwarepatente, sonst wird Softwareentwicklung in Europa für die
meisten illegal!