KDE Update

Hi

Been watching the list traffic for about two months about KDE 3.3.1.
A good read. Thanks to everyone :)

I'd like to ask a question about updating to KDE 3.3.1.  Just before
Christmas I installed my workstation with Debian Sarge.  Most things
work fine.  Done a lot of work with it.  Using KDE 3.2.3.  The other
day I installed a new Debian Sarge workstation for someone else.
Found that it installed KDE 3.3.1 straight away.  Looks alright.

I'm wondering whether it's a good time to update my own machine to KDE
3.3.1 ?  Other one is that I don't know what to tell apt-get to do to
update to 3.3.1.  Perhaps someone can help me with that ?

Regards

--
Richard