Re: how to save settings of konqueror

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:17:27 +0000, David Pye <dmp@davidmpye.dyndns.org> wrote:
> You'll notice this list is fairly low on personal attacks and insults.  The
> fact that you seem to send and receive so many points to the fact that *you*
> are doing something wrong, and not that the world is faulty.

I don't know, I think I'd blow up too after being told that I was too
stupid to post here. I think that assorted list members have been very
impolite to jianan. Sure, some of his questions were rather
simplistic, but none seemed entirely unreasonable to me for a new
Linux user coming from Windows who's never used any non-Windows
systems before. This goes doubly so since it appears that there are
people willing to politely answer his questions and /politely/ suggest
that he poke around a bit more before asking here.

This goes double for Konqueror - I simply don't use it for anything
beyond basic file browsing because it's interface is simply THAT
clunky and unintuitive.

What really amuses me is the people yelling at him for wasting
bandwidth... All the while wasting more bandwidth yelling at him than
he wasted asking his original questions.

Here's a suggestion to the people attacking jianan - just ignore his
posts in the future.

Out of curiosity, jianan, is English your first language?

--
-Nick Pilon