Re: KDE/Konqeror - mounting NFS export hangs Konquerer and K-MenuI

the server gets its ip from the router, out of lazyness on my part.  The
router seems to have the hostnames of attached devices, but strangely only
for athlon, and not my client.  I haven't looked into how it's doing that
yet.

Thanks,

Chris