Re: KDE 3.3.1 in Sarge

On Thursday 06 January 2005 15:38, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>   I belive you can easily find a couple or more bugs related to
>   non-working keyboards in kdm. IIRC, it's due to an upsteam change in
>   the kdm/Xservers file. We will discuss providing a workaround for the
>   3.3.2 packages.

Hmm. Yes, you are right. Checking the BTS, it looks like I was bitten by
#266106. Fixed it like described there.

I guess I just wasn't expecting a bug like this to make it to Sarge :-(

Anyway, I'm still very happy with the improvements in 3.3.1.
(Although I probably will change the new startup sound: it sounds too
Windowsish for my taste)