Re: KDE 3.3.1 in Sarge

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 16:59, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 January 2005 14:36, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Just upgraded to 3.3.1 in Sarge. No problems and...

I ran into one other problem this morning when I booted the system.
The keyboard was completely dead in kdm, including console switching.

In the end I rebooted into single user mode, started kde with 'startx' and
checked the keyboard settings in the control panel.
It turned out that the "Enable keyboard layouts" checkbox had somehow been
deselected and also my Xkb Options were gone.

After resetting these, kdm works normally again.

Cheers,
FJP