Re: kdelibs in sid depends libjack0.80.0-0 which depends jackd; see 248665

On Friday 20 August 2004 05:39 am, Dr.-Ing. C. Hurschler wrote:
> Just out of curiosity.  Did you find any usefull information on getting
> your sound system to work with alsa.  I've installed the alsa packages and
> run alsasetup (sorry I'm not sure if that's exactly what it was called),
> but I still get oss modules loaded and a device error on boot.  I can't
> seem to figure out what modules I do and don't need.

By discover, I imagine.  The modules you *do* need have "snd" in them
somewhere, and the ones you don't do not.

eg. you do want snd-emu10k1 but you do not want emu10k1

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/