Re: kdelibs in sid depends libjack0.80.0-0 which depends jackd; see 248665

Just out of curiosity.  Did you find any usefull information on getting your
sound system to work with alsa.  I've installed the alsa packages and run
alsasetup (sorry I'm not sure if that's exactly what it was called), but I
still get oss modules loaded and a device error on boot.  I can't seem to
figure out what modules I do and don't need.

Chris