Re: How to unbind K-menu from Win keys?

> > If you activate NumLock then you'll get rid of the K-Menu popup.
>
> That's ... weird. What does the numlock key have to do with the Win keys
> I wonder? I hadn't noticed this relationship until you pointed it out.

Wow, that *is* weird.  All this time, I just figured the keyboard map was
misconfigured or something.  I never really bothered to look into it, since I
didn't use the win keys anyway, but it's really interesting to note how they
can be made to function just by turning off num lock.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/