KFilterBase::findFilterByExtension

Hello,

I'm running Debian testing and after a upgrade last week I have a little problem.

kprinter, kghostview and so on gives warnings about

"WARNING: KFilterBase::findFilterByExtension : no filter found for application/pdf", but also for text/plain

and acroread/kprinter will not print any more... It is no cups problem because with the lp commando I can print the file corretly.

Is this a KDE problem or gs ? and where can I add 'filter extentions' ?

Alfred
p.s. there are no filters on the printer (HP laserjet 6MP) in Kprinter
p.s.2. also with an empty/new profile as root I have the same problem.