RFS: kubication -- KDE network configuration selector

ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=267685

I am not a Debian Developer, so I am looking for sponsorship.
My packages for the following are available at:
http://www.asciigirl.com/kubication/

It's my first complex package from the scratch . Plz, I need a sponsor
with lots of patience :P

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : kubication
  Version         : 0.1b
  Upstream Author : skyhusker@linuxlover.org
* URL            :http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=14847
* License         : GPL
  Description     : KDE network configuration selector

Maintains network profiles allows switching between them with just one
click. Supports wireless devices, proxy servers, DNS, DHCP/static IP
addresses, importing kmail configuration, and many other options.

--
Luciano Bello <luciano@linux.org.ar>