Konqueror crashes very often

Hi,

I'm using kde 3.2.2 from sarge and I have realized that konqueror is very
unstable. I can use it normally but many time it crashes. Sadly I cannot
say: ..it crashes when you visit that page and do something .... simple you
are surfing on the web and crash. Or many times you have severals konqueror
opened and one of them crash.

The question is how can I know what is happening? I think that is not useful
to put a bug about ....my konqueror crash may times!!!!!

Thank's in advance.

Best regards,

Leo