CC and Code of Conduct (was: How to get rid of KVim)

On Thursday, 24 Jun 2004 13:16, Ben Burton wrote:
> Well if you're going to be that touchy about it then you might at least
> consider setting an appropriate Mail-Followup-To.  But then it's always
> more fun to complain than to try to prevent the problem, isn't it?

I naïvely thought that an invalid from-address and the fact that I do not ask
to receive CCs would stop people from doing it accidentally or go through the
effort to do it deliberately, especially considering what
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct tells you. Silly me.

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/