Re: Kmail and OpenPGP

* Hendrik Sattler [Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:09:19 +0200]:
> Am Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2004 23:50 schrieb Adeodato Simó:
> > * Andreas Bauer [Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:01:34 +0200]:
> >     - now there are official pinentry packages in the archive, which put
> >       their binaries in /usr/lib/pinentry.

> Hmm, why exactly there?

  the maintainer will know better, but probably because they are not
  meant to be invoked by the user but by some other programs.

> Nice to hear that pinentry has official packages now, how about the rest of
> the needed stuff (at least newpg and libksba)?
> pinentry-* depends on nothing like that and the other way round. I couldn't
> find gpg-agent in an official package (and without that, pinentry is pretty
> much useless).

  there are some ITP's filed.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

In my opinion, the most fruitful and natural play of the mind is in
conversation. I find it sweeter than any other action in life; and if I
were forced to choose, I think I would rather lose my sight than my
hearing and voice.
                -- Michel de Montaigne