Re: Konqueror fails with cookies

hello!

>  > On try to configure Cookies in Konqueror, I get:
>  > Unable to start the cookie handler service.
>  > You will not be able to manage the cookies that are stored on your
>  > computer.

i got the same problem here - also for other kde-services as the device-
icons on the desktop etc.
i'm not quite sure but on my system i had a problem for a while because
"kded" didn't start automatically (which now seems to have disappeared again).
so, check if "kded" is running - and if not, execute it in a shell of the
kde-running user and check if the problem persists.

hope this helps...

kind regards,

Pascal

--