Re: Installing Agypten with KDE 3.2

David,

At the moment, I'm stalled. I haven't received any feedback on my current
problems and I haven't been able to build the full second version of
Aegypten. It would require rebuilding KMail and that requires have a version
of libqt-dev that is compiled with STL support. And the version in Debian is
*not* compiled with STL support. So, I'm taking a break for a bit.

~joe

--
Joseph (LittleRed) Martin
jmartin@desertflood.com