Re: k3b 0.11+?

El Martes, 24 de Febrero de 2004 00:14, Henning Moll escribió:
> Good idea, hope that all affected maintainers will contribute. But i
> suggest first to do the debconf-work, then testing it out in the wild.
> After that you can think of removing k3bsetup.

Yup... maybe the point would be releasing k3b 0.11 into sid ASAP (we all want
sending cdrdao to hell, don't we?) and removing k3bsetup when
cdrecord-and-co. mantainers do their job... if they do. It could be done in
0.11-2 or 0.12 or whatever...

Rafael Rodríguez
--
"Linux is user-friendly. It's just more selective on who its friends are"

Escrito en Debian GNU/Linux por el Usuario Registrado nº 327106