Re: konqueror java support fails again

On Saturday 17 May 2003 00:47, Simon Hepburn wrote:
> Simon Hepburn wrote:
> Sorry, upon rereading your original post I realised that you are using the
> tarball from sun. The Debian alternatives system will only work if you use
> the blackdown .debs.  You can add one of these to /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> deb http://www.tux.org/pub/java/debian sid main non-free
> or
> deb http://www.tux.org/pub/java/debian woody main non-free

Ehm, maybe you didn't read my msg entirely...I say, I CHANGED java machine and
installed the one from BLACKDOWN, here is may apt source:
deb ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/java/debian woody main non-free
and it makes Konqueror to crash. I do not think using the absolute path should
be an issue here, shouldn't it?
If it works, it should work both from the symlink or the absolute path, it
doesn't matter.

--
saluti,  Mauro

On this machine no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.