Re: Kmplayer not interfacing with arts

That's very helpful to know -- thanks!  Now I'm in the midst of setting up
alsa to see how that works.  I have i810 onboard sound, and OSS isn't quite
working right with it.  I'll mess with mplayer when I'm done.  I did hack
kmplayer to run mplayer through artsdsp, and it worked, btw. ;-)

Thanks again,

Jim

On Thursday 01 May 2003 05:18 pm, David Pye was heard saying: