Re: Kmplayer not interfacing with arts

Your build of mplayer is lacking the arts output filter, it seems.

I get this:

Available audio output drivers:
        mpegpes Mpeg-PES audio output
        oss     OSS/ioctl audio output
        alsa9   ALSA-0.9.x audio output
        arts    aRts audio output
        nas     NAS audio output
        null    Null audio output
        pcm     RAW PCM/WAVE file writer audio output
        plugin  Plugin audio output

So it would seem kmplayer is fine, but your mplayer needs to be rebuilt to
have the arts output driver!

David