Re: POLL: what's your favourite font under KDE 3?

Some nice fonts are the News family, particularly Gothic face. With hinting
disabled (FreeType2 defaults), they are the perfect mixture of light and
dark. I just wish there was a serif font as nice looking.

The serif fonts I like are Classical Garamond (PS), Book Antiqua, any Aldine
face. Thankfully, none of my favourite faces were paid for by Gill Bates.

The best