kde widgets in qt3-designer

[could you please cc: me, as I'm not subscribed.  thanks]

I remember that in the days of kde2 there was a package kde-designer,
that was basically a qt-designer with the definition for kde widgets
already loaded.  Now, on my Debian sid system there's only qt3-designer,
but that only has the standard qt widgets loaded.

While I could create custom widget definition files using create cw, I'm
wondering if there's a package with those already in Debian or if I can
download the .cw-files seperately.

Vor dem Absturz kommt die Party!