Re: Spam because of this list

On Monday 06 October 2003 20:26, Antiphon wrote:
> You could also munge the @ sign and around it as I said in the previous
> example. However, using only the entity way I outlined above would be more
> convenient for someone like you who wants clickability.

It would be even better to use java.graphics and make the emails on the fly
with different colours and fonts and a rule, also written in on the fly
graphics, that says something like: use only red helvetica fonts read from
right to left. You had better munge the munge to avoid da demungers.

--
Svenn