Re: Spam because of this list

Your example undermines your argument since no script could be written to get
around all of the possible variations on the simple way I outlined.

Good munging uses HTML entities to encode the relevant addresses so that each
person's address is never actually displayed inside the HTML which is what
the bots look for. Onscreen, it looks exactly the same.

joe@user.or.jp becomes in HTML:
joe@user.or.jp

You could also munge the @ sign and around it as I said in the previous
example. However, using only the entity way I outlined above would be more
convenient for someone like you who wants clickability.