Re: Spam because of this list

It looks like you're misunderstanding me. I am only talking about when posting
the archives on the Web, not via e-mail. With email, you'd be able to hit
your reply just the same.

While it is possible to get around encoding, since few sites do it, it is not
worth it for spammers to try to get around it since doing so would slow the
rate at which pages are parsed.