kmrml

Hi,

kmrml (the executable is mrmlsearch), which is part of kde, seams to depend on
GIFT (http://www.gnu.org/software/gift/) to work. If it is not installed, the
program does not do anything and we don't know why. Futhermore, GIFT is not
in debian (I don't know why), so there is a problem here : a program depends
on another one which is not avaible (simply at least), and there is no
warning about that.
	Perhaps I'm wrong and there are another ways, but I don't know them. After
that, with GIFT, the indexation works, but I'm still unable to find pictures
with mrmlsearch (I don't why).

	If anybody knows more about this issue ?

Sylvain Gelly