Re: Languages on the list (Was: qt3 selbst compilieren)

On Friday 21 March 2003 19:12, Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
> I guess that these german mails will show up in the mail archive and be a
> search result for google in a few days, leading other programmers to think
> that it is ok to post in mother tongue.
> --
> Svenn

I don't think so, as the follow-ups have made it pretty clear that English is
the preferred and presumably the only accepeted language here.

But I'm deeply sorry if I have offended someone by answering in German. At
least, my intentions were good, as I wanted to help. Maybe the best way would
have been to answer off-list...

Kind regards,

Felix