Re: Languages on the list (Was: qt3 selbst compilieren)

On Friday 21 March 2003 00:14, Michael Peddemors wrote:
> What about copying and pasting the question into
> http://babelfish.altavista.com into English, responding in English, and
> offering a link to translate??  Or try to post in both English and the
> language of the questioner?

This isn't about translating, it is about ignorance. Some people don't seem to
care about agreed-upon rules, because they weren't around to be asked when
the rules were agreed upon.

The problem the original poster had was pretty simple, and he has been
googling around and reading faq on trolltech so it is not that he is not
trying, but the rest of the thread simply show that he is trying to do
something that is a bit deep water for him.

I guess that these german mails will show up in the mail archive and be a
search result for google in a few days, leading other programmers to think
that it is ok to post in mother tongue.
--
Svenn