Re: KDE3.1 -> kfmclient not found

On Tuesday 11 Mar 2003 13:38, Thomas Mammitzsch wrote:
> [...]

Okay. If you are running KDE3.1 on Woody, I suggest you use the uptodate
packages provided by Ralf Nolden.

The appropriate deb-line is:

  deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde stable main

And there is a README at:

  http://devel-home.kde.org/~nolden/kde/README

After reading the above file, you should try

  apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

and then install any other programs you feel you are missing.

Please let the list know if you require more help or encounter any
problems not answered in the above README file or in the Debian-KDE FAQ
at http://www.davidpashley.com/debian-kde/faq.html. You can also get
help by joining the #debian-kde IRC channel on irc.debian.org.

Regards,

Paul Cupis
- --
paul@cupis.co.uk