kmail 1.3.2 (kde 2.2.2) imap reads every folder I've got?!?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: kmail 1.3.2 (kde 2.2.2) imap reads every folder I've got?!?
- From: Joao Clemente <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:05:20 +0000
- Message-id: <20030228012726.QRQU4242.fep05-svc.mail.telepac.pt@there>
I've just tryed kmail.
I've tried to set an imap account to read my mail without removing it from
Well, kmail does that and much more, as it displays EVERYTHING I've got in my
(I mean it displays the same thing a graphical ftp/scp client would have)
Is this something related to "prefix to folders" option?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs
and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."
- Richard Cook