kmail 1.3.2 (kde 2.2.2) imap reads every folder I've got?!?

I've just tryed kmail.
I've tried to set an imap account to read my mail without removing it from
server.

Well, kmail does that and much more, as it displays EVERYTHING I've got in my
university's server.
(I mean it displays the same thing a graphical ftp/scp client would have)

Is this something related to "prefix to folders" option?

Thank you
Joao Clemente
--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs