Re: Compile problem with kde/qt apps

Thanks for your help,

Moron as I am, I didn't installed libqt3-mt-dev and kdelibs-devel packages
before trying to compile.  Now that they're installed, I'm able to compile.
Ye!

I still have a question:  with Redhat systems I've used before, I never had to
add prefix to ./configure...  On Debian, what should I do to have the system
knows where libraries and headers are located without adding prefix?  I've
checked in /etc/ld.so.conf file and it points to appropriate locations...  Is
there another file in wich I should put appropriate references in order to
compile without prefix?

Thanks again.

Marco

--