Compile problem with kde/qt apps

Hi to all,

Here's my problem:

I can't compile kde/qt apps (like kbiff & k3b) on debian sid with kde 3.1
,libqt3-headers and libqt3-compat-headers installed (all from official sid).
I have a sid system freshly updated.

I have tried various commands to compile and have looked around for some
clues, without success.  The last one I've tried, is the following:
"./configure --prefix=/usr --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/share/qt3/lib"

The error message I get is:
"checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt) not
found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!"

Someone can help me to compile, or, at least, indicate me where I can apt-get
kbiff & k3b for sid?

Thanks in advance.

--
Marco Laverdière