Re: kaddressbook (kab) in sid

On Thursday 20 February 2003 16:21, James D. Freels wrote:
> It has been a while since I have installed kde3.1 from sid and
> everything that is there works great.
>
> I obtain kmail from kdenetwork packages of cheney, but I did not
> realize until today that kaddressbook was not in the packaging.  I
> hope we can get that soon.  In the mean time, does anyone know how to
> get a binary or easily build from source.  "apt-get -b source kab"
> failed out of the box.

I just got the kdepim cvs module (tag KDE_3_1_0_RELEASE) and built it
using

debuild -us -uc -b

Works without a problem for me. Presumably, using the ordinary kdepim
tarball would work the same.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  Airtight arguments have
mailto:schuerig@acm.org           vacuous conclusions.