Re: artsplay does not play .ogg files

* Marc Schiffbauer schrieb am 17.02.03 um 11:39 Uhr:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that for example
>
> artsplay /usr/share/sounds/Kopete_Event.ogg
>
> does not play the sound nor show any error message...
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I forgot to mention that Kopete for example can play ogg sounds.
Only artsplay seems to.

And:

schiffi@homer:~$ dpkg -l|grep vorbis
ii  libvorbis-dev  1.0.0-1  Vorbis Library Development
ii  libvorbis0     1.0.0-1  The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
ii  libvorbisenc2  1.0.0-1  The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
ii  libvorbisfile3 1.0.0-1  The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
schiffi@homer:~$

-Marc

| --> http://www.links2linux.de <-- Jetzt mit neuen Features!      |
|                                   wie z.B. [EasyLink]            |
+---Registered-Linux-User-#136487------------http://counter.li.org +