Re: Woody/KDE3.1RC7 debs : Screensavers Report

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 08:44:24PM -0800, Michael Hoodes wrote:
> Welcome to the world of jwz's xscreensaver.  Yup I didn't count them
> but I'll accept 160 ... And ALL of them work for me from the kde
> control panel in both the little display window and using Test for a
> fullscreen view (except for some esoteric screensavers like vidwhack
> and webcollage - both of which I'd like to get working). The appearance
> in the control panel was what got me going on xscreensaver and
> prompted my comments earlier.

Ah webcollage. You need a few packages to get that one going but I can't
remember what they are. :)
Run /usr/lib/xscreensaver/webcollage and it will soon bleat about the
programs it needs but according to the man page you need giftopnm, djpeg,
and xli, xv, or xloadimage.

Cheers,
 Graeme