Re: Woody/KDE3.1RC7 debs : Screensavers Report

Welcome to the world of jwz's xscreensaver.  Yup I didn't count them
but I'll accept 160 ... And ALL of them work for me from the kde
control panel in both the little display window and using Test for a
fullscreen view (except for some esoteric screensavers like vidwhack
and webcollage - both of which I'd like to get working). The appearance
in the control panel was what got me going on xscreensaver and
prompted my comments earlier.

And yes there are other fish to fry!  However jwz's xscreensaver is
enough of a reason to run linux!!!

Michael