upgrade to kde3

Hello all,

I just made my move from SuSE to debian woody on my DELL Inspiron laptop, I had a hard time configuring it, but now everything works GREAT.

I noticed woody comes with kde2, is there a smooth way to upgrade to kde3?, maybe a HOWTO or something?, or if there's no HOWTO, can anybody give me some basic directions on where to start?. I guess there must be a way using apt-get, but I havent found any deb URLs on www.kde.org, besides, I think theres mor work involved because this is an upgrade...

Thank you!
Ernesto M.