Re: Konqueror and NY Times sluggish KDE 3.0 to 3.1 Beta 2

I would say that it's a fairly serious problem.  People who regularly
browse to these sites (and they seem to be very popular ones) aren't
going to use konqueror if they can bring it up much quicker in another
browser...  do you know for sure what part of it is causing the problem?

Todd