Re: KDE status update

I didn't even think of this, but are you using the 2_2_BRANCH of kpilot or
current cvs?  The reason I ask, is that (unfortunetly!) the 2.2.2 branch is
completely broken for most people*.  The current cvs compiles and runs fine
for both 3.0 and 2.2.2**, and is the only one supported.  There are other
problems (most of the conduits don't work correctly), but it can at least
backup/restore all devices, and actually works for usb devices.  I would
*highly* recommend using that instead of the old code.

In order to compile the new code, do a cvs checkout of kdepim -r 2_2_BRANCH,
then rm -fR kdepim/kpilot, and cvs co kdepim/kpilot, all before running make
- -f Makefile.cvs.  I would be *very* interested if this doesn't compile under
gcc3.0 for any given platform.  If this isn't a solution, I will try and work
with Adriaan to fix the other error, but of course I can't promise anything :(

*That is, usb-support is almost useless, most conduits are flacky, backup and
restore are iffy

**That is a stated design goal for the next release of KPilot, and I am
personally the one responsible for making sure it stays 2.2.* compatible :-)