Re: KDE3 alpha .debs around?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: KDE3 alpha .debs around?
- From: Kyle Gordon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 25 Feb 2002 23:28:08 +0000
- Message-id: <1014679690.2241.3.camel@black>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 22:42, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> Hello PPL,
> not much heard about KDE3.deb lately. Are there any KDE3
> alpha/experimental debs around? Until last time when I worked upstream on
> karm Ivan's alpha stuff did fine for me, but that's no longer the case it
> I'd really could use *any* quality of KDE-head debs, I only need to be
> able to aproximately compile and start some stuff to check features etc.
> It doesn't have to be anything near perfect or stable.
I'm new to the list, so forgive me if I ask silly questions :-p
On a related note to Tomas' post, I noticed KDE3 (well, the splash
screen at least :-) went into the unstable release a few weeks ago, but
as of yet there has been no further updates. Is this normal practice, or
does KDE take a little bit longer to settle in with Debian??