Re: KDE3 alpha .debs around?

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 22:42, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> Hello PPL,
>
> not much heard about KDE3.deb lately. Are there any KDE3
> alpha/experimental debs around? Until last time when I worked upstream on
> karm Ivan's alpha stuff did fine for me, but that's no longer the case it
> seems.
>
> I'd really could use *any* quality of KDE-head debs, I only need to be
> able to aproximately compile and start some stuff to check features etc.
> It doesn't have to be anything near perfect or stable.
>
> *t

Hey folks,

I'm new to the list, so forgive me if I ask silly questions :-p

On a related note to Tomas' post, I noticed KDE3 (well, the splash
screen at least :-) went into the unstable release a few weeks ago, but
as of yet there has been no further updates. Is this normal practice, or
does KDE take a little bit longer to settle in with Debian??

Cheers folks,

Kyle