KDE3 alpha .debs around?

Hello PPL,

not much heard about KDE3.deb lately. Are there any KDE3
alpha/experimental debs around? Until last time when I worked upstream on
karm Ivan's alpha stuff did fine for me, but that's no longer the case it

I'd really could use *any* quality of KDE-head debs, I only need to be
able to aproximately compile and start some stuff to check features etc.
It doesn't have to be anything near perfect or stable.

             Tomas Pospisek
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11