Re: Konqueror, HTML forms, wrapping and font handling

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Benecke" <jens@jensbenecke.de>
To: <debian-kde@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: Konqueror, HTML forms, wrapping and font handling

>> 2.1.  Another thing that has been annoying me in the latest versions
>> is that if there is ever a textarea with animated .gif's on the same
>> page, text input is *extremely* laggy, sometimes it takes up to a
>> second for a character I type to be displayed on the screen, and

>I have seen this but I haven't yet blamed it on animated .gifs. I'll
>have to watch for this.

I don't know if its just animated gifs, I usually get strange lag on googles
front page, it always reminds me of a really laggy ssh connection, ie i type
what i want, wait a while and then it shows up and i hit enter.

speaking of which, if the edit box hasn't caught up with me and i hit tab it
adds a character to the edit box not the normal action of changing the form
forus to the next element.