Re: Konqueror, HTML forms, wrapping and font handling

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 03:36:30PM -0600, Rene Horn wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 February 2002 09:39 am, Jens Benecke wrote:

> > it seems like half a year that I have now lived with the "wrapping
> > text at the wrong location" bug in Konqueror, which makes filling in
> > textarea fields with "wrap=virtual" a real PITA.  Is there a fix or
> > workaround for this? I'm using TT fonts but I'm not using AA.
> Do you have an example page in which this happens?

Yes. Any one including a textarea widget with "wrap=virtual". The text
gets wrapped at about twice the actual width of the widget, and this
makes re-reading the text very painful.

It hasn't always been like this in KDE2, I suspect it got introduced
somewhere in the 2.1 stage.

For example, www.linuxfaq.de, try creating a new entry there.

--
mfg, Jens Benecke  /// www.hitchhikers.de, www.linuxfaq.de, www.linux.ms
This mail is an attachment? Read http://www.jensbenecke.de/misc/outlook.html

V: Epson Stylus Color 600, 1440dpi, inkl. 4F+4SW-Patronen
V: MP3-Discman, spielt MP3-CDs und CDA
V: 8/40x TEAC SCSI CD-Writer, kann Überlänge